Non-Profit Assistance & Services
Our Not-For-Profit practice is an integral part of our business. As such, we have developed a highly skilled set of expertise. Experience suggests that our more successful NFP clients understand the importance of year round financial counsel. We are committed to helping not-for profit organizations meet their compliance obligations as well as plan for the future. Our professionals can provide quality audit services to organizations in a cost effective and timely manner as well as prepare all required tax returns on your organization’s behalf. The firm also offers its clients a wide range of management consulting services to help not-for-profit organizations effectively use their resources and achieve their objectives.
We readily assist non-profit organizations with the following services:
- Audits, including audits prepared in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 requirements
- Reviews and compilations
- Business advisory services
- Assistance in preparing & implementing budgets
- SAS 112 compliance
- Internal control reviews
- General ledger accounting
- Analysis of compliance procedures to meet grant requirements
- Assistance with accounting software review, selection, implementation & conversion of software systems
- Exemption planning, compliance & reporting
- Information return preparation & compliance
- Employee benefit plan services
- Financial projections
- Cash flow analysis
- Outsourced accounting and CFO services
Our end goal is to make sure we understand you and your company that meets your business needs with the needs you want from us. Let Ellsworth & Stout be your go-to Las Vegas Non-Profit accountants today.
We Would Love to Hear From You!Click 'Contact Us' to Get Started Today!
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will touch base with you shortly.